1-on-1 Meetings - How does it work?
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners in (virtual) face-2-face talks.
- Register via the green "Register now" button
- In case you want to publish offers/requests and manage 1:1 meetings on-site read more below.
2) Publish a profile to showcase your needs
Create a clear and concise profile to raise your visibility on this platform.
Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer to potential partners and who you want to meet.
A good profile will generate significantly more meeting requests. Your profile will be visible before, during and after the event.
3) Browse profiles of attendees
Find out who is offering interesting and promising opportunities
4) Send & receive meeting requests
Be active not reactive. Browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet at the event. Adding a meaningful remark why you are interested in a meeting will increase the chance that your request will be accepted. Usually, accepted meeting requests will be scheduled automatically. Thus you have immediate access to time and location of a meeting.
- Everybody can send meeting requests to everyone
- Incoming meeting requests have to be accepted to be scheduled
5) Matchmaking Event
- Shortly before the event you will receive your meeting schedule by email.
- Come back to: https://oils20.b2match.io/
- Log into your account and check out Agenda and Meetings in the the navigation bar the top of the window to virtually participate.
- If you have any questions, we will have a virtual info desk where you can ask questions. Details will be emailed to you shortly before the event.